Over the past few years, WordPress has empowered me in many ways. From giving me a platform to share my story to being a member of the community to making a few cash from it and now, doing what I love the most with one of the biggest companies in the WordPress ecosystem.
For this bootcamp, I’m experimenting with creating content that will now be a part of a future course on WordPress.
In the bootcamp, we will cover:
- What exactly WordPress is and what it can do.
- How to install WordPress locally.
- What themes and plugins are.
- Different approach to create different type of website using WordPress
- Individual Project for all bootcamp participant.
Bootcamp begins on the 26th of August and ends on 6th of September. You will need a one time investment of 5,999 to join the bootcamp. You can pay here.
Bootcamp structure will include pre-recorded lessons and a live QnA on August 29th and September 5th. There is a private forum for text support.
For questions, drop a comment here and I will be in touch.2