Charging clients is a delicate matter. There’s no one size fits all. It differs from person to person. Here’s my approach to things.
- Have a base pricing per hour. This can go from as low as 1 naira per hour to as high as you like.
- Be able to break down what is required of you to tiny bits and place it into hours. It’s helpful to note that you won’t use an hour to complete each task so factor in breaks.
- Have a standard base price for all type of gigs that you get. Apps. Website. Custom code. This is serving as a base price.
- Sum up your base price + total billable hours price. Then round it up and down based on how worthy you think of yourself.
- Goodluck, you’ll need it.